Subject: [Leica] Bokeh
From: dennis.leicam6 at gmail.com (Dennis Kushner)
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 22:41:22 -0400

Or just hit the EASY button & order a bokeh backdrop from
numerous online sources & shoot any lens at f16.
Doug described it best. In real life, even with the best known
bokeh lenses, a lousy background can distract from any pix.

On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 9:19 PM, Larry Zeitlin via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org>