Subject: [Leica] IMG: Summer Breakfast
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 08:15:23 +0530

Why don't you just use it on manual with Auto ISO as the only variable? I
did that for a long time till Fuji brought the Auto ISO settings into line
with the industry standards. Have you set a minimum shutter speed under the
Auto ISO settings in the menu? Maybe it is set to a very high shutter
speed.  I normally use it on the equivalent of Aperture Priority (Shutter
Speed on "A", Aperture variable) with the Auto ISO turned on with a minimum
shutter speed specified (2 x Focal Length) depending on the lens I am
using. As an example, if I am using the 18-55 lens, I set a minimum shutter
speed under the Auto ISO settings of 1/160s.
Cheers
Jayanand