Subject: [Leica] I am stunned by people's generosity
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 18:47:28 -0700

I am STUNNED. A couple days ago I found out that I am receiving a grant
from the Arisia organization for the
https://www.facebook.com/Transformations.CosplayPortraits project. I
applied for the grant back in April and completely overwhelmed that they
like my project enough to support me.

This is on top of the generosity of the the donations from
http://www.gofundme.com/TransformationsCosplay

Then yesterday, an email came and brought tears to my eyes. As written
before, I am limited by the lack of power in my flash generator - the flash
I have works great, but for 4x5 film, I need a lot more light at times. So
I have been contacting a few sellers to see if they can lower the price for
the bigger version of my setup. I have been selling off equipments that I
am not using as much and I am running out of equipments that I can
liquidate. So I was just hoping to shave some $$ off.

Well, a seller emailed me and said he likes what I am going and will gift
me with the generator and two lights. I am stunned. These are top
equipments (Profoto). Being a creative artist is hard. I would be very
happy if I make enough just to able to pay for films and chemical. This
offer left me speechless.

THANK you for believing in my project and believing in me.

--
// http://facebook.com/richardmanphoto