Subject: [Leica] OT: The iPad Way
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 13:29:07 -0700

I'm beginning to understand The iPad Way. It's the opposite of Burger King.
You don't have it your way. You have it Apple's way, take it or leave it.
But the iPad is so [expletive] awesome that you don't mind. You are holding
the pinnacle of industrial design in your hand, and don't you forget it.

Seriously though, I'm enjoying learning how to work this thing. And after
two weeks of not spending hours with the computer mouse and keyboard, my
hands feel much better.

A big thank you to everyone who advised me about this a couple of weeks ago.
Especially to Sonny Carter.

--Peter, dictating to my iPad
(If it misconstrues, please excuse)

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] OT: The iPad Way)