Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 31/8/2014: my private bike path
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2014 21:17:13 +0200

I went on a reasonably hard, 81 km ride with 1000 meters of climbing this
morning. Even though I left home at 8 a.m. to make sure that I was home
before the afternoon heat set in, my Garmin still recorded an average
temperature of 31C/88F and a maximum of 37C/99F during the ride. The maximum
was likely reached close to where I took these two pictures. And I had not
taken enough snacks, and this being Sunday, the shops where I would normally
buy a couple of bananas (the cyclist?s staple) in the mountain villages were
all closed, so I had to settle for a fruit bar I brought. But cycling
through landscapes like these makes it all worthwhile, besides the fitness
benefits.

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=3499944557&k=VNLH79s&lb=1&s=O

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=3499944834&k=kS5rPFq&lb=1&s=O

Cheers,