Subject: [Leica] IMG: trophy girl
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2014 08:37:21 +0530

The excitement is quite evident. I get caught out with what I think is the
wrong lens for a situation quite often, we have to improvise...part of the
fun of photographing in public places. BTW, in India, cameras with long
lenses are a no-no for any reasonably interesting sporting event, everyone
seems ultra conscious about image rights nowadays.
Cheers
Jayanand