Subject: [Leica] Dust and Scratch Removal
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2014 18:41:10 -0400

PESO:

I'm scanning some old B&W negatives and I have always used Polaroid Dust
and Scratch Remover for those impossible white specks and scratches that
show up all over my old negatives.  It did a pretty good job with some
artifacts that could be brushed out.  But it only works with 32 bit PS so
it doesn't work with PSCC.  I had kept an old copy of 32 bit PS just to use
that one program but I was trying to free up some space on my laptop and I
got rid of it.

So my question is:  Is there anything similar to the Polaroid D&S that will
work with 64 bit?  What is the best dust and scratch remover around?

TIA

Tina

--
Tina Manley