Subject: [Leica] My M9 back in Home!
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014 16:15:16 -0400
References: <5ABE77D1-A418-4CD6-A646-4DBD49FE2A45@gmail.com> <F17765A2-844F-4DC6-875C-4873716BBE1D@icloud.com> <CCF57808-A8AE-48E5-BFC6-F72E74808D96@gmail.com> <61951FA5-0393-42E0-B9B0-C6BE7066D3AB@gmail.com> <CA+yJO1DQu3MSW_BG9PcUHLHk=o01fROErmd=La4oUAD8QZOZfw@mail.gmail.com> <F099362E-A5FB-439A-A740-5F0D72FAF56D@gmail.com> <599A9511-E29D-4338-88CD-EEFA18747273@cartersxrd.net> <7043163C-E25C-4EF7-BA3D-E54C92ECEC0D@verizon.net>

I think most camera companies have a professional division that offers
expedited service and loaners to qualified professionals.  I know the short
time that I was a Canon user, I was a member of the Canon Pro "club".  The
difference is that when you send a Canon lens out for repair, it may come
back untouched and when you send it in for the second or third time, it may
break again the first time you use it.  You'll still have to pay to have it
repaired again, pro or not.  Canon lenses also get discontinued and cannot
be repaired, ever.

Tina

--

Replies: Reply from ric at cartersxrd.net (RicCarter) ([Leica] My M9 back in Home!)