Subject: [Leica] Seeing Ted Grant sometimes between Sept 24 and Sept 30
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 01:00:56 -0700

Dear Uncle Ted (and FYI to other Vancouver area LUGgers):
My wife and I will be flying in and out of Seattle Sept 24 and the 30th. We
will have a rental car. The main purpose of the trip is to train with our
Sifu in Vancouver, but we would love to visit you any times during the
period.

We arrive in Seattle at noon on the 24th and needs to get back to Seattle
by 6:30PM on the 30th. We would be happy to drive to your place or visit
you anywhere in the Vancouver/Victoria area at any time of your choosing.

Would love to see any luggers to join us in the adventure! I will bring my
4x5 and hope to get some good portraits :-)

--
// http://facebook.com/richardmanphoto