Subject: [Leica] "My" The Decisive Moment
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2014 16:04:07 -0700

Lluis Ripoll OFFERED;

I've been lucky, I was following this boy expecting the moment he was in the
middle of the two buildings and just at that moment an unexpected thing has
happened, the boy has jump, my click was immediately and I'm vrery happy
with this one. I would like hear your opinions about and any advice will be
welcome, thank you very much! (Please view large)

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/La+Barceloneta/20140906_L1000067BN.
jpg.html>

Hi Lluis,

My gut feeling? ........... " CUT THE SAND BAR IN HALF BETWEEN BOY AND
REFLECTED  WATER. ELIMINATE THE B0TTOM HALF!

Now you have a "three point triangle design!" "BOY AND TWO BUILDINGS!"  The
reflections in the water become a major distraction from the three pointer!
For what it's worth.

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)