Subject: [Leica] The decisive moment (Cropped versions)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2014 13:13:53 -0700

Fair enough Nathan as you make a positive point rather than something like?
"Well I like it just as it is!" Without a photo composition explanation or
other why you like it.

And that's how we comfortably learn from each other, the reasons why we see
different things in different cropping and compositions.

So we're good and Lluis has a winner once again with several cropped
versions! And all working reasonably well through the eyes of all. :-)

cheers,
ted