Subject: [Leica] Tunisia
From: hjwulff at gmail.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2014 15:38:24 -0700

I've been across North Africa except for Libya, but unfortunately my
experiences in Tunisia are out of date: 1967

Stability seems to have improved in the last while, though and it is, like
the other N. African countries, a marvelous place to visit and photograph.
The mix of Phoenician, Roman, Touareg and Arab cultures makes it a
fascinating place. Hopefully most of it still exists.

Henning