Subject: [Leica] Photokina
From: scleroplex at gmail.com (scleroplex)
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 18:36:59 -0400

seconded!
totally adore the M60!
bharani

Message: 5
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 12:10:24 -0400
From: Emanuel Lowi <manolito at videotron.ca>
To: "lug at leica-users.org" <lug at leica-users.org>

I LOVE the idea of the minimalist 60th anniversary M; less time spent
thinking about a control-button-festooned camera.

Menus belong on restaurant tables, not on my camera.

If they make a stock consumer version, I'd leap on it.

Also delighted they have staff at Wetzlar who can assemble the
all-mechanical M-A. That bodes well for parts and service for older M film
models.

Ernst would be proud.

Emanuel

Sent from my iPhone