Subject: [Leica] Instagram -- YOU WONT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!! :-)
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 18:14:47 -0500

Obviously it's in the genes. My first photo seminar long ago was "Master
Class in B&W Photography" with Cole Weston. He took pity on me and
suggested I ditch the 35mm for a 4x5 at least, which I did. Things
picked up a little, so obviously the next upgrade was to an 8x10, which
I did. Now...I have an iPhone 6 on preorder!

Ken