Subject: [Leica] Erwin Blumenfeld in the NYer - Mark
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 18:04:02 -0400

"Hit and run" does ok with me in describing how Magnum and other
photojournalists worked both then and now.
They are all over the place very quickly shooting everything.
The are NOT standing around trying to blend into the woodwork waiting for
some decisive moment to magically present itself to them.

I belive when we make picture we create out own moment. Decisively and
otherwise.