Subject: [Leica] IMG: Into the Cave
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 19:36:40 -0400

Thanks, Aram.  It does go all the way through.  Some of them didn't, but
those had a sign at the entrance saying "Danger. No entrance" Not that it
made any difference!  These several went all the way through the hill,
mountain, island - whatever those things in Ha Long Bay are!  It was
probably not more than 300 feet through the cave.

Tina