Subject: [Leica] IMG: Fisherman in Ha Long Bay
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2014 13:36:04 -0400

Thanks, Ted!  I'm glad you are still looking.  I took over 20,000 photos in
one month in Vietnam and I don't think I'm ever going to finish editing
them!!  It's been almost 6 months since we got back and I've been working
on them almost non-stop.  It's fun to find the gems among the chaff but I
took way too many photos of Ha Long Bay - the curse of being trapped on a
cruise ship with nothing to photograph but the scenery!!

We did love Vietnam and would not hesitate to go back anytime.

Thanks,

Tina