Subject: [Leica] Teds comments
From: george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 02:23:42 -0500

On Sep 22, 2014, at 12:17 AM, Ted Grant wrote:

> Hi Scott,
> Thank you for the clarification!!
>
> Hang close my friend as I also tried to clarify the situation to George.
> Hopefully I made it! :-)
>
> cheers,
> ted

Sorry Ted.
Thank you Scott.

I went off a bit because I find the subject of "Leica Collector Bashing"
tiresome.
Yes. This is the Leica User Group email list.
Not the Leica Collector Group email list.
But let them have their fun too.
What's the harm.

No different than love of single malts at outrageous costs
Collecting wines by the vintage.
Or famous photographer's prints for enormous sums.
Or others forms of artwork; or first editions; or name your poison.

Regards,
George Lottermoser

http://www.imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com/blog