Subject: [Leica] IMG: A lawn party
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 19:42:48 -0700

Due to circumstances too boring to relate, we were invited to a block party
about a mail from our home because the invitation got extended to a subset
of an organization to which we belong. So, in effect, we barely knew the
hostess and also knew a couple of other guests.

One of the attractions was a string quartet peopled by members of a
semi-professional, semi-amateur orchestra known as the Peninsula Symphony.
They played very badly.

On arrival, we saw that the wine did flow freely
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/L1003842.jpg.html.

Here is the quartet
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/L1003830.jpg.html

A shot I really liked after cropping the hell out of it
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/L1003838.jpg.html

A more attractive guest than most
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/L1003852.jpg.html

Another of such
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/L1003859.jpg.html

My wife (standing) and the hostess (under the umbrella)
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/L1003868.jpg.html

Please look large.

C&C Welcome.

Herb