Subject: [Leica] M9 & M240 Processing
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2014 14:10:02 -0400

Thanks, Jack!  I used to create 1:1 previews when I was working on a
particular catalog, but I had forgotten all about that!  I used to set it
to delete them after 30 days because I would usually be finished with an
edit by then.  I've been working on the Vietnam photos for 6 months now so
I guess I'll set for forever and delete them if and when I finish!

Thanks for reminding me!

Tina