Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 28-29-30 September: it's Tuesday, so it must be Paris
From: nwajsman at gmail.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 00:56:16 +0200

A real whilwind couple of days. On Sunday, my sister and brother-in-law came
to visit for a couple of weeks (they live in Poland), so we set up a typical
Sunday lunch on our kitchen terrace:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=3577362311&k=RXLSfGf&lb=1&s=O

Then, Monday evening I flew to Paris on business. Not much time to enjoy the
city, but a brief walk near the hotel yielded a real Parisian scene:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=3577362609&k=c7v3StV&lb=1&s=O

And this morning, following a breakfast meeting at 7:30, I took the
high-speed train to Brussels for some more meetings. So today?s PAD is a
typical scene from the Gare du Nord in Paris:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=3577362879&k=hkkJGRN&lb=1&s=O

Cheers,
Nathan (now safely back in Alicante)

Nathan Wajsman