Subject: [Leica] The amazing, incredible, one and only Dr. Uncle Ted Grant
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (Philippe)
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 21:26:14 +0200

Oh yes Richard, the guy is of the sweetest kind one can ever imagine.

Your photos show that so well, thank you:-)

Other than the young fellow's hand, which I found fascinating, my favorite
is this one among a very "personal" set that you are kind enough to share
with us.
http://richardmanphoto.com/PICS/TedGrant-2014/content/20140925-L1024446_large.html

And I wish you Dear Uncle Doc Ted the very best and hope we can also make
the journey to visit you some day soon.

Amities from Mutz
Cousins Philippe and Alice, immensely moved and humbled to see Ted our
mentor has kept La table d'Irene in good view since Barcelona :-)

Le 2 oct. 2014 ? 11:48, Richard Man <richard at richardmanphoto.com> a ?crit
: