Subject: [Leica] Oh how the Leica travel FAQ has changed in the last decade
From: leicaslacker at gmail.com (kyle cassidy on the lug)
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2014 23:13:07 -0400

Years ago, with the helps of several luggers, we created this Leica M travel
FAQ:

http://kylecassidy.com/leicaslacker/plug/travelfaq.html

which I was reading with some nostalgia tonight thinking ?ah, what I thought
I knew about travel back then?

And then, mostly revised, from 2013 my own ?how to travel as a photographer":

http://kylecassidy.livejournal.com/768548.html

I realize, a dozen years later, that what I?ve learned is that ?thinking
about photography? is less important than ?thinking about you? (or at least
?me? but then I?m a narcissist) and that all this time later, my practical
advice isn?t about lenses, it?s about _not carrying crap that you don?t need
to carry_.

Hope it?s helpful.

kc

Replies: Reply from chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford) ([Leica] Oh how the Leica travel FAQ has changed in the last decade)