Subject: [Leica] IMG: Toledo
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2014 23:39:16 +0200

I have now lived in Spain for 7 years. My Spanish friends and colleagues
have always been telling me about Toledo, how it is unique, magnificent,
with roots of the Moorish and Jewish cultures that flourished there in the
Middle Ages. Well, this past Thursday and Friday I finally visited the city.
And my verdict is that my Spanish friends were right. Toledo is indeed one
of the most beautiful places I have ever visited, despite the rain that
accompanies us during much of those two days.

Some pictorial evidence is here:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/toledo2014/

I will be back, for sure. As a side note, the hotel where we stayed,
Cigarral de Caravantes, is going to get 5 stars from me on Tripadvisor.
Highly recommended.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman