Subject: [Leica] IMG: Lesser Goldfinch
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 08:19:15 -0700

Beautiful catch! GOOD ON YOU DOUG! :-)

And after all these years I'll repeat myself once again.

LEICA STILL HAVEN'T GOT THE BRAINS NOR VISION TO HAVE YOU ON CONTRACT
SELLING LEICA'S AS A WILDLIFE CAMERA!
Maybe a tough call with an "S" model?" However? They still never got it
right with the "R cameras!" But here you are still using an R camera and
lens.GOSH GEE WHIZ!!!!!!! They truly are stupid people when it commons to
common-sense marketing their equipment!!!!!!!!

cheers,
Dr. ted