Subject: [Leica] My next Leica body may be a Fuji XT-1
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 02:58:00 +0000

On Oct 15, 2014, at 8:57 AM, Bob Adler wrote:

> I bought one for my wife and haven't touched it.
> She's a novice and complains each time she uses it that she must've
> touched some button (and yes I locked down the buttons even) and now it
> doesn't work. With a prior fuji I had the same issue.
> Despite how hard I try, I just can't get past the constant, inadvertent
> button strikes.

====================================================================================================

I don't think I'd like the XT-1, since I prefer the rangefinder-like bodies
without the prism hump - I've hardly used my Canon 30D since I got my X-E2
last December.

I love the Fuji so much that when I go out I have to take IT, with 35, 50
and 85 manual lenses. I carry my LX3 too, just in case I might want to take
a wide-angle shot.

The X-E2 is the favorite digital camera I've ever used, and that group
includes Canon 1D, 1Ds, 10D, 30D, 1D MkII,

and 5D MkII.   I shot a few frames with an M8, and liked it, but the EVF on
the Fuji allows me to use a variety of oddball lenses that I have.

Alan

(Retired)
UPAA Photographer of the Year 1978
UPAA Master of the Profession 2014