Subject: [Leica] My next Leica body may be a Fuji XT-1
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 19:17:34 -0500

I don't know about stray buttons.  I just keep mine on aperture priority
and auto ISO.  My only complaint is that the detents on the aperture
rings are too soft - one light accidental touch and you go from 2.8 to
16 or whatever.  Otherwise seems OK and a reasonable cost, about $5k or
so for two bodies and three primes, definitely not Leica territory!

Ken