Subject: [Leica] IMG: "Tristes Tropiques" book project
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2014 06:52:25 +0200

I like this one a lot, especially the ?up country? part. I frankly did not
like the Bangkok Hysteria that much, I found it too dark and depressing. As
far as counting downloads, it is a bit misleading. I ?downloaded? it only
because this is what happens when you click on the link?there is no other
way to see the pictures.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman