Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 16/10/2014: the anti-wrinkle lens
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2014 02:57:11 -0500

The portrait of your brother-in-law is outstanding.  In his case the
crows-feet at the eyes just add to his appearance.  Congrats to you both.

I have a Summitar, the forerunner of your Summicron, and it also
produces fine images.  The early fifties were good times for Leica.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA