Subject: [Leica] IMG: "Tristes Tropiques" book project
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2014 16:05:59 +0200

I would also add that commenting is a bit of a two-way street. I too look at
(almost) every picture, but there are certain people who never comment on
others? work, and in those cases I do not feel morally obliged to comment on
theirs. I do not mean to say that I only comment on the pictures of those
who comment on mine; no. But there are people who NEVER comment on ANYONE?s
pictures, and then I see no reason to comment on theirs.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain