Subject: [Leica] OT: to my Canadian friends and cousins
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 11:30:36 -0700

Merci mon ami Philippe,

IT IS A BLACK DAY IN THE 200 YEARS OF CANADIAN HISTORY! :-( Very sad to
say!!!!

When an ISIS fanatic radical shoots an unarmed member of our military while
the soldier is standing a solemn guard at our National War Memorial! Then
the fanatic somehow managed to enter our Main Parliament building, "THE
HOUSE OF COMMONS!" Wound one of the guards and fire a number of shots before
he was gunned down by "The SARGENT of ARMS!"

While it seems there maybe two or three others of his type out and about in
Ottawa our National Capital. The complete downtown area is in complete
police LOCK-DOWN!" And with some degree of luck and diligence the police
will find them?

Indeed a horrid day in our history. However we will prevail and clean our
house of these fanatics before they do any further killings!
A SAD DAY INDEED!!!! :-(
Dr. ted :-(