Subject: [Leica] [LRflex] Wing's Camera
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 17:20:06 -0400

Sonny, if you are still in Atlanta let me know.  Mike at Wings is an icon,
you can just see his picture in the upper right on the frame in the image.
He and his wife run a two person deal that buys and sells some very
interesting things almost all the time.  He is also a resource for the
young uns taking darkroom and beginning B&W.

Fun to lean and chat