Subject: [Leica] from Canada
From: kargue at sympatico.ca (Kevin Argue)
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 19:13:29 -0400

As a Canadian living near Niagara  Falls I can only say it has been coming.
Just last year  terrorists were going to blowup a New York bound train near
my house. Years ago I worked on a story for Time about two students from the
local Catholic school that were al Quadea terrorists. One died in a shoot
out in Saudi Arabia while the other is in a New York prison. We have had the
threats for a while unlike America, Britain and others that have endured the
attacks.

Kevin Argue
Jordan Station, Ontario
Canada