Subject: [Leica] Hong Kong & Shanghai
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2014 20:19:04 +0200

Jayanand,

I missed these ones, Selfies is a good capture, it made me smile, also
smartphones. Nice colors combination in The Bund on Sunlight and Cigarette
Break, I like too Bird Garden. Nice set, but your usual sets from Chenai or
Wildlife are better for me.

Cheers
Lluis

El 25/10/2014, a las 14:31, RicCarter <ric at cartersxrd.net> escribi?: