Subject: [Leica] My next exhibiton
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 20:07:36 +0100

Hi Ted,

Your news made me very happy to know you are wondering, if possible, come to
Barcelona. Believe me that I would be very happy, really very happy to meet
you again, and many others friends too. But I perfectly understand the
reasons you comment, on the other hand I know that this is a very expensive
trip and not easy to do, at least it was not possible for me visit your
exhibition in N.Y.

Don?t worry Ted, we stay in touch!

Today I?m tired I had my annual control ?colonoscopy? , the good new is that
I?m perfect and I hope we can share a drink somewhere

Best wishes
Lluis

El 27/10/2014, a las 00:45, Ted Grant <tedgrant at shaw.ca> escribi?: