Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Embroidery, Sisters, Deep in Thought
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 17:12:04 -0500

Deep in Thought is a great image.  She is totally unaware of the
photographer.  That is what I would expect from you with the MM. :-)

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] IMGS: Embroidery, Sisters, Deep in Thought)
Reply from tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMGS: Embroidery, Sisters, Deep in Thought)