Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Embroidery, Sisters, Deep in Thought
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 15:27:58 -0700

Tina SHOWED:
Three more:

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/158005752

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/158005755

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/158005758

Hi Tina,
Love them, all three!
The "Deep in thought" lighting from the shadow side? A beautiful example of
how successful it can be in B&W photography.

Just for a moment think of how successful this photo is because you are a
talented photojournalist who understands what light is all about. Whereas
the inexperienced shooter might be far more inclined to interrupt the moment
while saying something like.... "Look over here." And blow the image
completely! :-( The intensity of the eye expression completely lost!

By the same token we all learn as we've gone along dabbling in this magical
thing called.... "photography."
cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMGS: Embroidery, Sisters, Deep in Thought)