Subject: [Leica] FINISHED!! And a favor.
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 17:47:05 -0400

PESO:

I finished all of the photos from Vietnam.  The rest of the ones in the
file are from Hong Kong which I will edit later.

I ended up with 15,431 photos and have posted 412 of them on pBase.  I have
a tremendous favor to ask.  Would you please look back through the photos
and pick your absolute favorite?

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/vietnam

You can view it as a slide show with the button in the upper right corner,
if that is easier.  I had totally forgotten some of the earlier ones.  It's
only taken me 7 months to edit them!

I would really love to see what different people pick.

Thanks in advance.

Tina

--
Tina Manley