Subject: [Leica] Hong Kong & Shanghai
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 13:43:42 +1000

Hi Jayanand I was just making a general remark after Richard's interesting
comments. Depending on your style, I think that it is possible to make
worthwhile travel photos with people that you have met and shared a little
conversation with of course and those need not be snapshots. Engaging a
little rather and making portraits rather than shooting candids. One happy
man just approached me when we were strolling simply to smile and offer me
a high five! We crossed paths again at a restaurant at lunch and he came
over with a smile and firm handshake just to say hello to a visitor. No, he
wasn't trying to sell me anything!

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman