Subject: [Leica] The Cruise
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 23:38:49 -0000

Good ones here, Jayanand. I particularly like Red which is nicely composed,
but all that smog/fog must have been disappointing. Not that I'm likely to
travel that far at the moment but it would make one question the need to
travel all the way to China just to inhale that stuff!!! Over here in
Ireland, we seem to be very lucky with the air we breathe compared to other
parts of the world. Long may it continue.

Douglas