Subject: [Leica] My next Linhof Camera will be an iPhone7
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2014 17:21:15 -0600

The Leica Live View solution was a deal breaker for me when it was cheap on
the Olympus, and it remains a deal breaker for me when it is expensive on
the Leica.  When Leica changes their tune and makes a decent viewfinder
that isn't cobbled together, I may change my tune too.

I'm no troll, Mr. Nikon shooter.   I still have one M9 and three film
Leicas and a pile of lenses that I can and will use with my Leicas and my
full-frame Sony.

--
Regards,

Sonny