Subject: [Leica] My next Leica camera is a Sony A7
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 11:47:52 -0600 (CST)

Hi Frank,

Sorry for the late comment, but have been away for a while.  I tried the A7
with my M lenses,and found it worked good with normal and longer lenses, but
was quite hard to get sharp focus with my wide angle lenses, even with its
focus peaking, and I find I use the wides most of the time with my M8.  I
will not switch art this time.

Gene