Subject: [Leica] Leica heresy
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2014 17:08:48 -0500

Funny but this is a guy who in effect traded his D800 Nikon for a Fuji
X100s. So its clear he's missing a few links in his grasp of camera
function. Great with typing out  caricatures of people based on this non
grasp of the basics of what certain cameras are all about and what certain
other aren't.

Why do I need a Nikon D800 full frame 36mp camera when I can just shoot with
a 16 Mp APS-C cropped Fuji pseudo rangefinder listing for $999?
Because there is little overlap in what these camera are all about.  If  you
bought and used to of the rez Nikon why would you even look at the Fuji?
The 800 now 810 is the king of full frame cameras when you need the highest
resolution and tonal range possible.
The fuji is when quality is not so much the issue as you are shooting a
cropped camera which is all about compactness and low price point and trying
to pass itself off as a bargain basement Leica.