Subject: [Leica] My next Linhof Camera will be a Master Technika
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2014 22:00:33 -0800

Remember,, even HDD have capacity constraints......

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net

Then bought a mount for a Hassy film back. Just practiced with my PhaseOne
that has a V mount. 9 exposures cover the image circle of these large format
lenses using shift and rise/fall of the rear standard. Stitch the 9 and you
not only choke the computer, but you end up with a file as big as the Ritz:
and that's before you add layers...

I will try in Yosemite sometime early next year and hope El Capitan doesn't
erode too fast while I take the shots!

Message from rgacpa at gmail.com (Bob Adler) ([Leica] My next Linhof Camera will be a Master Technika)