Subject: [Leica] B&W Challenge -> Jayanand
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 16:48:48 +0100

Hi Jayanand,

I?m sorry, I didn?t saw your invitation, thank you very much!  I receive a
lot of messages from facebook and I take a look if there is is some one
personal, the others I generally delete, yours was unfortunately out of my
control?

However I would like add my position, I do like Nathan, I don?t post any
more a picture on facebook, just links and as Tina says with a visible
watermark, sometimes I?ve used the same picture to share it in the LUG and
Facebook and I?ve had some comments about my watermark, this was the reason.
On the other hand, I have received the invitation of two other persons (as
fas as I know) and I didn?t post for several reasons:

- I?m quite busy selecting and preparing pictures for my future exhibition
and for another one just now of 15 pics in a Bar
- I like very much? too much the freedom to organize my postings as I want,
I don?t like have the obligatorily to post everyday for a certain reason,
I?m sorry, I don?t want be un polite, I hope you understand.
- I understand that the only reason why they want such number of postings is
for to have a free publicity of the page, I?m sorry if I can?t see any
?divertimento? in doing this.

As Groucho Marx says, these are my reasons, if you don?t like, I have
others?.

Thank you my friend, I hope you understand and I really appreciate your kind
invitation

Cheers
Lluis

El 05/11/2014, a las 15:37, Jayanand Govindaraj <jayanand at gmail.com>