Subject: [Leica] OT.. Assistance in Setting up a Sony A7
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2014 15:41:38 -0800

OK, got most of it working as I want, except for this issue..

I use only non-Sony lenses with an appropriate adapter.  I use the EVF
exclusively for image composition, etc.  I do not want to use the LCD for
image composition, nor so I want a lot of information presented by the LCD
when I am doing something besides image review.  I do not want to use the
EVF for review of images.  I want the LCD screen to be always blank, except
for reviewing images on the LCD and for those times I wish to modify
something in the camera settings.

What are the settings needed to accomplish this?

TIA

Frank Filippone

Red735i at verizon.net

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] OT.. Assistance in Setting up a Sony A7)