Subject: [Leica] IMG: NCO, American Expeditionary Forces
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 21:02:59 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Youngest looking Master Sergeant I've ever seen!  ;-)

Montie

>>Since it was nearing the 100th anniversary of the starting of WW I, most
towns in England were staging events, some with people in period uniforms.

WW I Memorial Event, Twekesbury, Gloucestershire, UK
Leica Monochrom, APO-Summicron-M 1:2/50 mm ASPH., iso 6400

NCO, American Expeditionary Forces
http://tinyurl.com/mhsa89s

Please click on the photo to view it in a larger size.

Thanks for looking and all comments welcome!

Jay

Replies: Reply from leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson) ([Leica] IMG: NCO, American Expeditionary Forces)