Subject: [Leica] FS: M6, 21mm Elmarit ASPH, etc.
From: leicaphong at gmail.com (Phong)
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2014 06:16:30 -0500

- Leica M 21mm  Elmarit M ASPH, chrome, exc++, like new,  with rear and
front caps, hood, hood cap, Leica black leather zippered lens pouch  $2200

- Leica M6 TTL .58 black, M6 logo blacked out with Sharpie, in great
condition, comes with original box
  The finder was upgraded to the newer, brighter type  $1100

- Leica M6 black user, in good condition
  $900

- Tom Abramhamsson Rapidwinder; good condition, works perfectly.
  Tom made an extra tripod screw hole for me, to align the camera with the
lens axis
  $300

- Leica M8 charger, the original, bulky one, with US plug.   $40

- Voigtlander 25mm f4 MC Snapshot Skopar, chrome, mint, $275

- Voigtlander 35mm f2.5 Color Skopar, chrome, mint, $325

- Voigtlander 50mm Nokton, black, barrel good condition, glass in excellent
condition

I'd like to move this stuff, so make me an offer !
Insured shipping from the Boston area not included in prices

Thanks,

- Phong