Subject: [Leica] East Berlin 1966 - Robert
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2014 08:44:55 -0600

Thanks, Jean-Michel.  To be honest it would be a bit of a stretch to say
'they let me take pictures'; I had an M3 and it was mostly carried under my
coat.  I probably just looked like a tourist with a German camera.

Last year a law school professor friend asked me if I had been afraid when
I took these photos because if detained I would have had no constitutional
protections whatsoever.  Reflecting back as nearly as I can I think I - as
a second year law student in Europe for the summer then - never even
thought of that.  Which is a tribute to something I suppose but I'm not now
quite sure what.

--Bob

===On Sat, Nov 8, 2014 at 6:33 AM, Jean-Michel Mertz <j2m46 at hotmail.fr>

Message from j2m46 at hotmail.fr (Jean-Michel Mertz) ([Leica] East Berlin 1966 - Robert)