Subject: [Leica] East Berlin 1966
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2014 11:47:41 -0600

Thanks, Oliver.  As tourist civilians we were ok to go across but it was
strongly suggested that we sign in with our details and expected time of
return before we crossed over. That is occurring in
http://www.bobbaron.com/EastBerlin1966/content/AlliedCkPt_large.html

--Bob

==On Sat, Nov 8, 2014 at 11:00 AM, Bryk Oliver <oliverbryk at comcast.net>

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] East Berlin 1966)